First and for-most, here is the clan site!
- Sign up for the site to see our main chatbox. You are always welcome to use the xat though! Feel free to conversate with everyone. We are really chill and get along with most everyone. However, you must be 14 years of age (some exceptions based on maturity) and have at least a 1.00 KDR.
~Some Clan History~
The Infamous Society was founded in December of 2010 so we have been around for 3 years! We started originally on the wii, but we have spread out into PS3/PS4/360/XBOX ONE/WIIU divisions.
- Glitching, Hacking, are all PROHIBITED and will result in a immediate ban if used.
-Rocket Launchers are allowed, however, the grenade launcher attachment is not. We don't mind you using it sometimes, but don't over-do it.
- Don't put the clan tag on until you are a part of the clan.
- No Multi-Clanning.
- No Drama, this clan has zero tolerance for drama here.
- Our Age Limit is usually 14, and we will not take immaturity from any member aspiring to join. We will accept younger members based on there maturity level.
- Founders - Self-explanatory, lol.
- Leaders - To help oversee the rest of the clan and run the clan as a democracy.
- Co-Leaders - 3rd in command to the Leaders and Head Administrators. If a leader isn't present a mod is the next highest authority. If there is ever a disagreement between the leaders, the Moderators are looked to for a response.
- Division Leaders - These guys oversee a specific system. They can also solve a majority of your problems.
- Members - The nucleus of the clan. The base and power of the clan. The members are always important and they can voice their opinion and not be scared for what a higher ranking member will say.
- Recruits In Training - This is a 1-2 week position that you will hold until you are evaluated by the Leaders and Moderators to see if you are really Infamous Society Material and when the Leaders go back and look at your Tryouts and such things they will let you know if you are accept into the clan or not. While you're a recruit in Training your tag will be (iS) NOT [iS] but as soon as you are accepted you can remove the parentheses and then add the brackets.
- Honored Guests - If you just wanna stop by and chill out with everyone, we'll add you to this usergroup!
You will do two public TDM's and two other game types - one of the higher ranked member's choice, and one of your choice. We basically want to know how you play. Be sure to play normally and naturally. This is not the only thing that depends on you getting in the clan. So don't worry if you don't do to well. We care more about how you act as a person. But hey, it never hurts to be good at the game, lol.
~Recruitment Process ~
If you are interested in joining iS, visit our website at http://InfamousSocietyClan.com/. Once you are there, register and then post an application in the application forum, using the application form provided. The leaders will respond ASAP as to whether your application has been accepted or not. Then, we will schedule a tryout for you, in which you will play 4 games, 2 TDMs and 2 objective-based gamemodes, as this will measure your skill as a player as well as your willingness to help the team, rather than being just a killwhore. The person who did your tryout will post your scores on the forum, and people ranked Division Leader or higher will vote on your tryout. If you get enough people to vote "Yes", you will become an RIT
As an RIT, you will be watched for about 2 weeks, as you play with clan members and regularly visit the forum. At the end of the 2 weeks, we will let you know if you have passed or not. If you have, then you will officially become a member of [iS].