User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant Master Sergeant: 750 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree @CrazeeFingerz, and @JontheGeekGuy you have a point, its just, for me, its just a game and there is something about being adventurous, and like I previously stated the only one "i have heard of" does require things that are in fact completely impossible in a public match which is where I begin to wonder about if in fact it's illegal according to what is previously stated a glitch is defined as- " Glitching - Any player demonstrating 'game abuse' in the form of organizing cooperative or single game play for the purpose of gaining experience, prestige, score, weapon levels, icons, titles or other related in-game unlocks. Examples: Exploiting map holes, the javelin glitch, and participating in modded lobbies" now seeing as it does not fit into these guidelines, is it illegal, I would really like to get a clear definition by IW.

PSN-Mr88bright88 include IPC in invite.

IPlayCod.com RULES
    Quote Originally Posted by pandamancan2 View Post
    i'm normally good about throwing c4's but there are those times where a sign seems to appear out of no where like a wild snorlax.

The Hand of the King Commander: 10,000 Posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my best advice would be to post your question on the official call of duty forum or tweet your question to fourtwozero or someone

If you have any questions about the site, please use the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

IPC Forum Rules | IPC User Guide

Master Sergeant Master Sergeant: 750 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I will when I get the time, I'm in no rush, I just thought it should be a topic to be discussed.

PSN-Mr88bright88 include IPC in invite.

IPlayCod.com RULES
    Quote Originally Posted by pandamancan2 View Post
    i'm normally good about throwing c4's but there are those times where a sign seems to appear out of no where like a wild snorlax.

IPC's Data Dude First Sergeant: 1000 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so it seems like they are saying modded controllers are still acceptable? wow
    Xbox Live: ONE PHAS3
    Proud Member of the IPC COD Elite Clan!

Multitasker Supreme Command Sergeant Major: 2000 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timor ultima View Post
    so it seems like they are saying modded controllers are still acceptable? wow
    I just wonder if it's something like how difficult it would be to prove without a doubt that a modded controller was modded. Then what would they consider mods, it could get iffy. Technically speaking kontrol freaks are "mods".

Shapoople! My magic tapatalk word.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was playing S&D tonight and I had an RSASS shoot at me with a consistant fire rate like an SMG. Everyone on my team reported him and I hope he gets at least a 48 hour ban

If you have any questions about the site, please use the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

COD Community VIP Colonel: 5000 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a difference in things that enhance the rate of fire of weapons and I use kontrol freaks they are approved to play with, you would think SCUF controllers would be a modded controller as well and they are approved by MLG to even play with.

IPC's Data Dude First Sergeant: 1000 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DiG1TaLs View Post
    There is a difference in things that enhance the rate of fire of weapons and I use kontrol freaks they are approved to play with, you would think SCUF controllers would be a modded controller as well and they are approved by MLG to even play with.
    Completely agree. I use freeks too but it only gives me a control edge, i'm not changing the way my controller, xbox, and the game interact. You can get the same kind of granular control by turning your sensitivity down. If MLG approves this stuff, it's legit. I could even see scuf controllers being okay as they only change the controller, not the way the controller interacts with the game. moving buttons and whatnot around is legit in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by JontheGeekGuy View Post
    I was playing S&D tonight and I had an RSASS shoot at me with a consistant fire rate like an SMG. Everyone on my team reported him and I hope he gets at least a 48 hour ban
    yeah it really wouldnt be hard to the controller had been minipulated to send a signal to the xbox that varied from what the programmers had intended. Sure it would be hard to do with ARs and other full auto weapons, but the M14 and snipers (where you see this most commonly) would be easy to bust. Just measure the time in frames between each shot and if interval 1 = interval 2 = interval 3 = ... = interval x then it should be pretty clear that a modded control was being used.
    Xbox Live: ONE PHAS3
    Proud Member of the IPC COD Elite Clan!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timor ultima View Post
    yeah it really wouldnt be hard to the controller had been minipulated to send a signal to the xbox that varied from what the programmers had intended. Sure it would be hard to do with ARs and other full auto weapons, but the M14 and snipers (where you see this most commonly) would be easy to bust. Just measure the time in frames between each shot and if interval 1 = interval 2 = interval 3 = ... = interval x then it should be pretty clear that a modded control was being used.
    Exactly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what a modded controller looks like. I've been against the use of these for years, and I'm positive game devs know the difference between quick fingers and mods

Metal Head First Sergeant: 1000 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they need to go after these rapid fire auto aim types of controllers as they give a significant advantage. Mods that change the ergonomics of a controller and are approved by MLG are fine by me but players with modded controllers that change the actual performance of weapons etc need to be banned permanently. Remember rapid fire controllers with the FAL in MW2? Unstoppable. I don't want to see this game ruined by that too.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast