Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant Sergeant: 100 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didnt know their system and was trying to figure what to do
    and just cause ppl tell u to do something u do it?

Master Sergeant Master Sergeant: 750 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rpg19 View Post
    i didnt know their system and was trying to figure what to do
    and just cause ppl tell u to do something u do it?
    You're really bad at trying to be a smart ass. Nobody specifically told you that you had to do anything. You asked what to do and if "GS" would allow it. You received several replies back, all saying the same thing. Instead of listening you continuously asked more questions that, if you were paying attention, you would have known the answers to.

I'm not telling you to go jump off a bridge. I was trying to help you out. There's not other way around it. It's either what several people, including myself, have said, or you could just go get the game at the store further away from your house. It's your choice.

@America, you can probably close this thread, as his question has already been answered, and now he's just making things more difficult.

Corporal Corporal: 50 posts
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you have the money, you could prolly just go to the closer store at midnight and get a copy without preordering. the GS near me had more then enough copyies to pass out to the people who didn't preorder the game. Then you could go back to the other store and get your money back. When I got my last game early I had preordered it at GS but found it early somewhere else. When I finally got back to GS they just simply gave me my money back.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just wanted someone who works at gamestop to answer cuz theyll know and i believe its more of hassle to go change pre order store so im not ignoring that response its just not what id do

Corporal Corporal: 50 posts
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have a question bout it cuz i preorder mw2 at gs1 but kinda far away but theres a closer one ill call it gs2
    so can i go to gs2 even though preordered at gs1?
    i dont know if they get certain amount per store or if u have to go to one u preordered it at
    you can only pick up the game where you preordered it. you can however get your money back, and then go to the closer GS and get it ordered again... unless you have an inside man and im sure he can just make a phonecall and probably transfer your data over for you... but thats if its even possible to begin with.

Also at the midnight release you wont be able to buy the game you would have to wait until the store actually opens to do that.

I'm a dumbass Master Sergeant: 750 posts
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude im in gamestop so much i myswell work there if u lived so far away u shouldt have pre ordered there sorry i tryed to help but ur stuck goin to bum fxcked to get ur game wheree YOU chose to pre order

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

either way im going to midnight release i was just trying to save some time
    and when i did preorder at the further one i was in area so just pre ordered it
    i wasnt thinking bout one that was closer

Master Sergeant Master Sergeant: 750 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just wanted someone who works at gamestop to answer cuz theyll know and i believe its more of hassle to go change pre order store so im not ignoring that response its just not what id do
    It's obviously you're only option. You've gotten 3 pages full of responses, all telling you the same thing! Your question has been answered. No GameStop employee is going to tell you anything different. If that's not what you're willing to do, than you're shit out of luck. Yes, it's more of a hassle, but there's no other way to do it.

Private Private
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am preordering Black Ops for the Wii..yes the Wii..I want a challenge. I cannot make the 12AM thing, because I will be to tired lol.

Private Private
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallFatUglyChik View Post
    if you have the money, you could prolly just go to the closer store at midnight and get a copy without preordering. the GS near me had more then enough copyies to pass out to the people who didn't preorder the game. Then you could go back to the other store and get your money back. When I got my last game early I had preordered it at GS but found it early somewhere else. When I finally got back to GS they just simply gave me my money back.
    Same here, I was sick of waiting so I bought it somewhere else and got my $5 back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast