User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sergeant Sergeant: 100 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation what is the best and fastest way to level up?

hi whats the easiset technique to level up? i know who would ask this and he is 10th prestiege but i need to get to 15th 50 before MW3 comes out and whats the fastest way i am 10th prestiege and have 5 more to go and i want to be done so plz help. im really good too i got 3 pro perks ghost sleight of hand and hacker pro b4 lvl 18. plz help.

XxCODxKINGxX (me) is the real Redneckmilitia

Just an awesome Brit. First Sergeant: 1000 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just keep doing what you do. As you're 10th prestige, you should have a good feel for the game, not to mention the different game modes whether it's TDM, CTF, HQ, Demolition and so on.

You still have a good 4+ months to go before Mw3 comes out which is plenty of time to max out your level.

As for the game modes themselves, the game that gives out the most points I think would be Headquarters. SnD is decent on the points also but if you have a bad game, you're sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else play so it can be a bit slow at times.

At the end of the day, you're not new to Black Ops. You really should know the answer to your question.

Master Sergeant Master Sergeant: 750 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XxCODxKINGxX View Post
    hi whats the easiset technique to level up? i know who would ask this and he is 10th prestiege but i need to get to 15th 50 before MW3 comes out and whats the fastest way i am 10th prestiege and have 5 more to go and i want to be done so plz help. im really good too i got 3 pro perks ghost sleight of hand and hacker pro b4 lvl 18. plz help.
    On average it should take you about 13 days.But their is some small things, like use all the attachments for certain amount of kills, vary your perk pro and your killstreaks.I stuck spy plane, counter/ care package or dogs.Your s/plane and counter are worth about 400xp together plus you can get them multiple times in one game.check your medals etc, detonate five cars etc. contracts , you will need to get good for when u want your gold guns.double xp is here so hammer it, and try the above.I'd advise nuketown 24/7, with the different modes plus high kills and using different weapons +attachments you will level up fast.Last double xp I averaged about 20000xp a game! Got my highest of 38000.

From your brothers, mum's,sister's,uncles granddad's ,nephew.My great grandma was a slut

Sergeant Sergeant: 100 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by debtcollector5 View Post
    On average it should take you about 13 days.But their is some small things, like use all the attachments for certain amount of kills, vary your perk pro and your killstreaks.I stuck spy plane, counter/ care package or dogs.Your s/plane and counter are worth about 400xp together plus you can get them multiple times in one game.check your medals etc, detonate five cars etc. contracts , you will need to get good for when u want your gold guns.double xp is here so hammer it, and try the above.I'd advise nuketown 24/7, with the different modes plus high kills and using different weapons +attachments you will level up fast.Last double xp I averaged about 20000xp a game! Got my highest of 38000.

From your brothers, mum's,sister's,uncles granddad's ,nephew.My great grandma was a slut
    in double XP last time i got about the same 20000 a match and my highest was 40000. last night i got a triple kill with a frag and 1 kill with RPG and a kill with a famas (the whole team every round) i wuz the only 1 with kills because my whole team except for me was AFK and i was 20 kills and 1 death (i died cuz of a camper with an M60)

XxCODxKINGxX (me) is the real Redneckmilitia

All The Pretty Lights Lietenant Colonel: 4500 posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Double XP weekend is probably the best way to level up...I've done 2 1/2 prestiges on the extended DxP weekend that included the Monday...and on normal, 2 on a regular DXP weekend. Why rush it? You have nearly 5 months to savor the journey. As Buddha (not @Buddhacrous) once said, "It's the journey that one must enjoy to fully understand the destination." It took me 17 days to max out...though, I spent the first 4 or 5 days messing around and not concerning myself with reaching lvl 15 50...now, I miss the ability to go up levels...all I do now is play for fun and enjoy the company of the IPC compadres...

FNG Commander: 10,000 Posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Helix and Cross View Post
    Double XP weekend is probably the best way to level up...I've done 2 1/2 prestiges on the extended DxP weekend that included the Monday...and on normal, 2 on a regular DXP weekend. Why rush it? You have nearly 5 months to savor the journey. As Buddha (not @Buddhacrous) once said, "It's the journey that one must enjoy to fully understand the destination." It took me 17 days to max out...though, I spent the first 4 or 5 days messing around and not concerning myself with reaching lvl 15 50...now, I miss the ability to go up levels...all I do now is play for fun and enjoy the company of the IPC compadres...
    I agree you can't beat double xp and I've enjoyed everyday "wasted" trying to get 15/50

I will soon join you on the other side my brother

Sent from my better then yours using Tapatalk

TURTLE BEACH / KONTROL FREEK / GUNNAR OPTIKS / SQUID GRIP / SCUF GAMING

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MCSLAPANDTICKLE View Post
    I agree you can't beat double xp and I've enjoyed everyday "wasted" trying to get 15/50

I will soon join you on the other side my brother

You'll be the next to reach the end...I'll be there to make sure you do it and with this pending Double XP weekend, you may make it to the Pirate level easily. I'm not sure how much I'll be on since it is July 4th weekend. However, I will be on for sure Friday and parts of Saturday! We'll get the Pickle to the finish line...then you can join in the reminiscing of the journey lol.

Banned Major General: 7000 posts
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Headquarters can give you levels like a beasttttt, you can fly through some prestiges.

FNG Commander: 10,000 Posts

Thanks
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Helix and Cross View Post
    You'll be the next to reach the end...I'll be there to make sure you do it and with this pending Double XP weekend, you may make it to the Pirate level easily. I'm not sure how much I'll be on since it is July 4th weekend. However, I will be on for sure Friday and parts of Saturday! We'll get the Pickle to the finish line...then you can join in the reminiscing of the journey lol.
    Will the pirate king atomsk be there waiting for me?

TURTLE BEACH / KONTROL FREEK / GUNNAR OPTIKS / SQUID GRIP / SCUF GAMING

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think so...Haruko Haruhara should be there, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast